Wednesday, August 7, 2013

{My new home}

It's been awhile since I've been on here! I really need to take more time for this little blog of mine! I'll start by spending this week dumping my life from July on y'all! ;)

July 1st: I moved into my own little home. I am only renting it, but it is the perfect size, and perfect place for me and Zou! 



I had always known about these little duplex and had said I'd live it one if I ever lived alone. Of course I never had a reason to live alone until now. :)

I was super excited, then super nervous, anxious, and then excited again. 

BEST. DECISION. EVER! I live within walking distance to just about everything. Seriously, everything. I even live 1/2 a mile from my mama! :) It has been a great new journey. :)

{coming together}





I will post more pictures as it comes together better. :)

{Next post: My baby Zou, and the Rio Salon lake trip!}







No comments:

Post a Comment